Specific Admission Requirements
The certificate is open to anyone, including the general public. Interested applicants should consult with the construction management program advisor prior to registration to ensure adequate entry level skills.
Non-Construction Management Majors who wish to build their construction management knowledge in various discipline specific areas can obtain a certificate in any of the following Construction Management concentration areas:
Student Learning Outcomes
- Apply knowledge, techniques, skills, and tools of the construction industry in construction activities.
- Select and apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and technology to construction problems.
- Perform standard tests, organize, and interpret test data, and apply test results to improve construction processes.
- Function effectively as members or leaders on construction teams.
- Communicate effectively regarding subjects related to construction activities; and
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities.