Transfer applicants are degree-seeking students who, at the time of application, have attempted college-level coursework after graduating high school or completing a GED program.
Applicants Must Submit:
1. An online Colorado State University Pueblo application or Common App
2. A $25 application fee (non-refundable)
3. Ofﬁcial transcripts from all previous institutions of higher learning attended (see Transcript Requirements below).
4. An official final high school transcript if the applicant has earned fewer than 30 credit hours of college-level coursework (see Transcript Requirements below).
Combined 2.3 GPA
Transfer students must have a minimum 2.3 combined GPA (grade point average) on a 4.0 U.S. GPA scale for all completed college-level coursework. Students with less than a 2.3 GPA may be admissible if the student provides a statement regarding academic performance that includes:
- Explanation for the lower GPA
- Any changes student has made to improve GPA
- Any steps student will take to ensure success at Colorado State University Pueblo
The statement of academic performance of lower GPA is valid for one calendar year.
Transfer credits are evaluated by the Office of the Registrar after admission.
All transfer students are required to provide official transcripts* from every institution of higher learning attended. This requirement includes transcripts from unaccredited colleges or universities, transcripts for non-transferable coursework and transcripts with incomplete or withdrawn grades. The Office of Admissions requires transcripts from any undisclosed institutions that appear on any transcripts provided. Transfer students with in-progress grades must provide official final transcripts after course completion. Transcripts are only considered official if issued directly to Colorado State University Pueblo by an institution of higher learning or the custodian of the records for a closed institution.
Transfer Students with Less Than 30 Credit Hours of College-Level Coursework
All transfer students with fewer than 30 credit hours of college-level coursework are required to provide a final official transcript* showing high school completion. Transcripts are only considered official if issued directly to Colorado State University Office Pueblo Office of Admissions by the high school, school district or state department of education.
*For students with non-U.S. transcripts: All international documentation must be translated, certiﬁed, and authenticated through an approved credentialing agency. For further information regarding this process, refer to the International Students Admission Requirements (https://catalog.csupueblo.edu/admission- requirements/international-students) section of the catalog.