The Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards at Colorado State University Pueblo supports the University’s and Student Affairs’ missions by providing programs and services designed to foster a positive and safe environment for student learning. The Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards strives to achieve a campus community in which individuals:
- Demonstrate respect for others, for themselves, and for the University;
- Uphold high standards of personal and academic integrity;
- Are accepting of differences and gain an appreciation for living in a pluralistic society;
- Understand the impact of their behavior both upon the University and the larger community; and
- Freely accept the responsibility for and consequences of their conduct.
Student behavior at CSU Pueblo is governed by the Student Code of Conduct, which describes the University's expectations of its students and the procedures by which allegations of misconduct, inclusive of academic integrity, will be reviewed.
Students should also be aware of other policies that inform their behavior, such as the:
- Residence Life Handbook
- Information Technology Policies
- Athletic Department's Standards of Conduct (if applicable)
Questions about policies and procedures may be directed to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards, which may be reached at 719.549.2092 or by contacting the Director via email at email@example.com.