A student who has received a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution and who wishes to begin a graduate program must submit the following items to the:
Office of Admissions, Colorado State University Pueblo
2200 Bonforte Boulevard
Pueblo, Colorado, 81001-4901
The following items shall constitute the admission file for each applicant:
- A completed application for admission to graduate programs of Colorado State University Pueblo and an application fee of $35. The fee is non-refundable and is not applicable towards tuition. An application form may be obtained by writing the CSU Pueblo Office of Admissions, by telephoning (719) 549-2462, or online at http://www.csupueblo.edu.
- Official transcripts of all college and university work must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions by each institution attended. Records received directly from students may be used for advisement purposes only.
- An official score from the appropriate standardized admission exam must be provided. See specific programs for required exam(s) and scores.
- For international students whose native language is not English, a minimum score of 500 on the Test of English as a World Language (TOEFL) paper-based exam, a minimum score of 173 on the TOEFL computer-based exam, a minimum score of 61 on the TOEFL internet-based (iBT) exam, a minimum score of 80 on the Michigan Test of English Proficiency, or a minimum band score of 5.5 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test is required for admission. However, a minimum score of 550 on the TOEFL paper-based exam, a minimum score of 213 on the TOEFL computer-based exam, a minimum score of 79-80 on the TOEFL internet-based (iBT) exam, or a minimum band score of 6.0 on the IELTS is required for the Master in Business Administration (MBA), and the Master of Science with a major in Nursing. Students who complete an undergraduate degree at an institution in the United States are exempt from this requirement.
- Specific programs may have additional requirements.