Student billing is a resource for students and parents seeking information on tuition and fees, payment due dates, College Opportunity Fund (COF), tuition appeals, request for refunds, third party, and 1098-T’s. Students may obtain information from Business Financial Services - Student Billing in the Administration Building, Room 212 or by calling 719-549-2181. You may also email us at email@example.com.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition and fee rates can be found on-line at Tuition and Fees Information for CSU-Pueblo | Business Financial Services | CSU-Pueblo (csupueblo.edu)
Tuition rates are established by the Board of Governors of the Colorado State University System following budget action of the Colorado General Assembly. The Board of Governors normally acts on tuition and fee (course, program, and department) charges at a meeting prior to the start of the academic year. The Student Fee Governing Board (SFGB) is the body at Colorado State University Pueblo responsible for recommending Permanent Student Purpose Fees (mandatory fees). There may be other fees associated with a student enrolled at the University. All fees and charges are subject to change. To view your billing information please log into your PAWS account at Login | Student PAWS | CSU-Pueblo (csupueblo.edu)
Delinquent Student Accounts
Students are subject to any or all of the following actions if they have a delinquent debt to the University:
- Inability to view grades
- Administratively withdrawn
- Diplomas and transcripts held (official and unofficial)
- Letters of Completion for graduation withheld
- Enrollment and degree verification (of National Student Clearinghouse will be restricted)
- No future course registrations allowed
- Turned over to a collection agency or Department of Revenue for tax offset
Reasonable collection/legal costs will be added to the amount due. Any student who pays with a check that is returned unpaid by his/her bank will be subject to all of the penalties for late payment and also will be charged an additional $25 fee.
Third Party Payments
All students who have a designated third party sponsor making payments towards their student bill must submit an authorization form to the appropriate department prior to the drop date for each semester.
- Military students will submit their authorization forms to the Military & Veterans Success Center (MVSC).
- Location: Occhiato Student Center (OSC) Room 114
- Phone Number: 719-549-2910
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concurrent students will submit their authorizations to Extended Studies.
- Location: Library 267
- Phone Number: 719-549-2316
- Email: email@example.com
- Non-Military students will send their authorization to Student Billing.
- Administration Building Room 212
- Phone: 719-549-2181
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the proper forms are received, invoicing for all third party sponsors will begin to be processed after the drop date for each semester. For further information please contact the appropriate office.
Request for Refund
Students who have a credit on their account can request a refund by completing a request for refund form. Students who want to leave a credit on their account can do so for an upcoming semester. Once the request for refund form is submitted it will be verified and processed. Please allow up to two weeks for processing. Students can pick up a request for refund from by visiting the Business Financial Services office in Administration building room 212 or by visiting the main CSU Pueblo website.
Students are encouraged to set up direct deposit for financial aid disbursements, request for refunds, and payroll. To access the Direct Deposit Authorization form, please follow the link below or visit Business Financial Services in the Administration Building Room 212. Forms can either be dropped off, faxed, or mailed using the information on the form. Direct Deposit forms may take seven business days to be entered into the system once submitted.