The Business Financial Services department is dedicated to the support of the instruction, research, and public service missions of Colorado State University-Pueblo by:
- Providing fiscal leadership
- Safeguarding financial assets
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Providing timely delivery of financial services to the University community
- Ensuring timeliness, efficiency, and productivity in our operations through the use of customer service, enhanced operating procedures and technology to provide excellence in the payments to vendor and service to our students faculty, and staff.
- Implementing systems that enable us to more accurately and efficiently meet deadlines and provide valuable financial data to our users.
- Serving our students in the most cooperative manner possible by providing timely, accurate information, prompt distribution of our financial aid resources, assistance in any area within our expertise.
- Providing necessary information to other University departments in a timely manner and continuing to enhance our operations so that financial information is readily available.